Monday, January 11, 2010

Target


Target has some really good clearance sales. There is a big one coming up probably this week. I shopped it last year, and it was amazing the things I was able to find. The sale is this, all of their clearance toys will be put at 75% off. And most the targets have rows and rows of these leftover toys from Christmas.

This is where I got many of my holiday presents last year. And I plan on doing it again this year. Noone knows for sure when it will happen, but my best guess is this Thursday morning. So if you need some toys for birthdays or holidays or whatever, head on over to your local target this Thursday and see what you can find! If the toys aren't 75% off when you go, they should be soon. It all depends on the time of day the markdown team in your specific Target location gets to the toys. Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment