Friday, March 12, 2010

Birthday Clubs

Since we just celebrated Claire's birthday it has gotten me to thinking that I would like to share some of the birthday clubs that we are signed up for in hopes of helping you have better birthdays as well. If you sign up for these, be sure to do it well in advance of your birthday so you don't miss out on any of the fun!
Toys R Us: They send your child a 3 dollar gift certificate for their birthday. Plus around birthday time I also have frequently gotten 5 dollar off of a 25 dollar purchase coupons.

Baskin Robbins
: We just tried this one out for the first time with Claire. You get a free scoop of ice cream for your birthday. After Claire's doctor appointment yesterday we were able to stop and get her free scoop, and Meghan and Claire absolutely loved being able to sit and eat their ice cream.
ColdStone: They give you free ice cream for your birthday. Kids get a kids creation and I think adults get a free like it size ice cream with one mix in.
Great American Cookie Company: They give you a free cookie cake slice for your birthday. I was able to take Meghan and Claire to do this last weekend and they thought it was great as well. Claire loved carrying the box up to the food court.


Red Robin
: They give you a free burger for your birthday. Kids get a free kids meal. We usually go to Red Robin around my birthday and Scott's as well for a really cheap way to go out to eat, and Red Robin's food is super delicious. Scott says it is one of his favorite restaurants.

I'm sure more places will come to me over time, but this is my current list for now. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Angelica | Free Samples
    free samples
    Hi!
    This kind of offer is absolutely great, because your not just having a great birthday party but also your giving some tips to other people how to prepare the easiest way of celebrating a birthday party. Thank you so much! I learn a lot with this!:)

    ReplyDelete